COMICA CVM-WM200A DUAL-TRANSMITTER LAVALIER MICROPHONE KIT
- 120m maximum range
- Receiver handles 2 transmitter groups simultaneously
- Single-switch control alternates transmitter between A and B groups
- Each transmitter and receiver operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Live signal level monitoring on transmitters and receiver
- 96 channels to choose from between A and B groups
- IR channel syncing
- RF signal has adjustable power settings for close/long range
The CVM-WM200A is a dual-transmitter and receiver wireless microphone kit from Comica.
This kit runs on AA batteries (not included) and has a maximum range of 120m.
To begin using this kit, take out the transmitters and receiver and install 2 AA batteries in each unit.
On the transmitters, use the large switch on the side to designate which unit is the A unit and which is the B.
Then, you can either assign each a channel manually or use the IR search function to allow the transmitters
and receiver to identify which channel has the least amount of interference and automatically assign themselves
to that channel. Attach each unit to the user via belt clip, camera cold shoe mount, or an accessory arm via the
1/4-20 mount on the back.
Next, attach the included lavalier microphones to the two transmitters and clip them onto the subjects. Use any
of the three included adapters to attach the receiver to the camera, speaker, mixer, or recorder that will be
receiving the signal. For real-time audio monitoring, headphones can be inserted into the receiver, next to the
Line Out port. Take a test sample of the audio, and begin recording! When you are done, the entire kit and all
of its accessories fit neatly into the included hard case.
Quick Start Guide: CVM-WM200A Downloadable PDF