Slide Kamera ATLAS MODULAR - Manual Slider 2 METROS
Esta Serie ATLAS MODULAR no tiene limite de longitud , puedes ir uniendo piezas de 0,8 - 1,2 - 2 y 3 m segun la configuracion que necesites
The truss construction guarantees strength and rigidity of the set in all directions and allows to mount a standard 2m rails set on two tripods without any deflection.
ATLAS MODULAR SLIDER comes with 0.8m and 1.2m sections, but 2m and 3m sections are also available. The maximum recommended length is 12 meters.
The modular system is designed to be assembled and disassembled without any tools.
Each section is equipped with feet, that can be easily and quickly adjusted to any surface. You can perfectly level the set on the ground in no time.
When working in small spaces, or when you simply need a short track for your camera, you can use only one rail section mounted on one tripod.
Depending on the weight of your camera, you can use DUAL SUPPORT - additional accessory, that guarantees the rigidity of your setup.
The side brackets come with magnetic bumpers, that act as brakes when the cart approaches the end of the slider, prompting you about the incoming end of the working range. This allows you to focus on capturing the best image, instead of worrying about the remaining range of the slider.
ATLAS MODULAR DOLLY MK2
- 12 custom designed wheels for high stability
- perfect motion at any angle: horizontal, vertical or upside down
- a wide range of camera mounting options
- 75/100/150mm bowl with adjustable distance pins
- plate with 3/8" screw
- 1/4" and 3/8" mounting ports
- magnetic bumpers for smooth operation
EASY & QUICK MOUNTING
ATLAS MODULAR TRANSPORT CASE
- hard foram insert
- holds rails (2pcs, 1.2m and 0.8m) with feet and side brackets, trolley, cables, tripod mounts, small accessories
Light case for 1.2m section
- hard foram insert
- custom design for 1.2m section with feet and brackets, trolley, main accessories
- two aluminium rail sections: 0.8 m and 1.2 m
- 2x brackets with magnetic bumpers
- troley with damping and brake knobs
- 75/100mm bowl with adjustable distance pins
- V-Mount adapter with D-TAP cable
CUSTOM-TAILORED ATLAS MODULAR
ATLAS MODULAR is a perfect base for customized motion systems. Easily adaptable construction and a variety of add-ons make it the most universal dolly on the market. You can adapt drives from other systems (e.g. self-locking X-MOTOR) or order custom lengths of the rails, hang it upside-down or mount it vertically. Possibilities are endless and we'll turn your idea into a reality.
|Applictation:||Perfect for smooth shots during camera movement. Suitable for heavy cameras.|
|Available rail length:||
0,8m / 1,2m / 2m / 3m
|Weight:||0,8m rail section: 6kg
1,2m rail section: 8,5kg
|Maximum width of side feet:||400mm|
|Side feet height adjustment range:||
|Rail mounting holes:||
0,8m rail section
1,2m rail section
|Types of rail ports:||
|Cart mounting holes:||
|Cart central port:||
|Cart bubble level:||1pc on the slider cart|
|Rail bubble level:||1pc on the slider rail|
|Material:||hard anodized aluminium, colour black|
SERVO DRIVE MOTOR
ATLAS MODULAR DRIVE
ATLAS STEPPER DRIVE
The ATLAS DRIVE is equipped with both IN and OUT control connectors, allowing the creation of a 3 axis Motion Control system, by using BULL HEAD - our heavy duty remote head. Silent movement and high precision of control (repeatability of programmed motion) are its main assets. It can be controlled remotely with the Slideye™ PRO Android tablet App using the SLIDELINK™ Wi-Fi Adapter or with model builders’ RC controllers.
The ATLAS DRIVE is designed to work horizontally with maximum speed 0,4m/sec.
The ATLAS STEPPER DRIVE is equipped with following sockets:
- 2x RJ 45 - for communication between the controller and the motor, or for connecting the SLIDELINK Wi-Fi adapter to other drives (for example the BULL HEAD remote head)
- 2x DC power connectors - for connecting power sources
- 2,5mm jack Trigger - for connecting a remote shutter release cable
Slideye™ PRO Motion Control Application
ATLAS STEPPER DRIVE can be controlled by a physical controller or a mobile app, available for Android tablets. For correct operation of the app the SLIDELINK™ Wi-Fi Adapter is required.
Controlling Slidekamera® modular system is now more comfortable, powerfull and precise than ever.
Key features of Slideye™PRO:
▸ Live Control with Precise Parallax
▸ Multi-axis Keyframes Editor
▸ Multi-axis Curves Editor
▸ Advanced Timelapse