The drive is meant to performance very fluent shots in movement from 5,5cm/s to 20cm/s, and the photos of (time-lapse) type. Trolley is fuelled by means of direct current motor which is connected to the controller. The drive power supply is possible from power pack or three accumulators R6/AA.
- very guiet and fluent work,
- driving module construction make the drive activation/disconnection possible every moment, i.e. operator can alternatingly perform a motion from “hand” and using from an electric drive
- slide with drive enters to standard covers a series of PSK
- driving module universality can apply to various types of slides
- power pack 100÷240V AC
- 3 accumulators R6/AA
- motive unit ( the motor with wire, antriebsscheibe and bracket and fasting screws)
- Maximum speed in Video and Loop cogs: ~5,5 cm/s
- Minimal speed in Video and Loop cogs: ~20 cm/min
- Time of work from accumulators: about 4h in Video and Loop cog (a rail is placed horizontal, load 3kg), to 12h in Pulse cog
- Trolley load (horizontal driving): Slide Camera HSK series- to 10kg Slide Camera S series- to 3kg
- Video mode - This cog, as the name shows, is meant to performance fluent camcorder shots or camera placed on Slider’s carriageable trolley. Control direction and shift speed takes place via SPEED knob.
- Loop mode - Mode “Loop” in common with mode “Video”, is meant to performance fluent camcorder shots or camera placed on Slider’s carriageable trolley. In this mode, when the drive finds too much resistance, automatically starts go in the opposite direction.
- Pulse mode(time-lapse) - In “Pulse” mode energy is delivered to the engine in the form of impulses of set/desired power (from 1 to 5). Selecting the direction of motion and the time which the impulse will be asked it’s carried out using the “SPEED” knob.